Your business is subject to many unforeseen risks and events even when you leave no stones unturned to ensure that everything is in order. The best way to protect your valuable assets is by getting them insured under the most comprehensive plan possible.
A Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) is the most appropriate tool that can offer your business the maximum protection it needs. A BOP not only comes loaded with multiple insurance policies, but it also has the flexibility to change in proportion with your business.
Benefits you get from a BOP:
- Property Insurance – Offers coverage for your company’s physical structure (building) and its contents such as inventory, office equipment, furniture and computers.
- Business Interruption Coverage – Offers coverage for lost profits and expenses until the business is operational again. Business interruption could be due to many factors, such as loss or repair of machines or equipment.
- Crime Insurance – Offers coverage for lost or destroyed company assets either by employees or someone else.
- Liability Coverage – Offers coverage against civil suits for accidents, product liability, copyright infringement, injury or property damage.
- Vehicle Coverage – Offers coverage for rented or borrowed vehicles.
As a business owner, you not only benefit from an umbrella policy, but you also get to pay premiums that are less than the cost of purchasing individual insurance packages separately.
Fill out the Quote Form to learn how you can benefit from a customized Business Owner’s Policy.